Skip to main content

Roshan

 Once upon a time, there was an Indian boy named Roshan who lived with his mom. Roshan's dad had passed away when he was in 12th, leaving his mom to live alone. They have one house which have 2 seperate flat one they use for living and other was on rent to a young couple he called them Rohit Bhai and Rosan bhabhi.

Yes Roshan & Rosan bhabhi not only have same name but also same body and facial structures they have jokes like they are separated twin at the kumbh fair

One day both family plan a trip to near hill station and Rohit was driving the car & while going they meet with a terrific accident in which Roshan's mom and Rosan bhabhi passed away ..Rohit Bhai take whole responsibility of accident as his judgement was wrong so that cause this accident so he didn't left Orphan Roshan live alone and took responsibility of his remaining education & become his guardian, Roshan often saw Rohit Bhai feeling sad and missed his wife terribly.

It's one year after that incident in this one year Rohit bhai did everything for Roshan and roshan also feels Rohit didn't recover from that and remains sad always


It's Rosan bhabhi birthday in next week, so Roshan had an idea to cheer up Rohit Bhai . He contacted his friend Priya and asked her to help him get dressed in saree.

Roshan was determined to surprise Rohit Bhai on his late wife's birthday by dressing up like her. He enlisted the help of his good friend Priya, who was more than happy to assist him in becoming an exact copy of Rosan bhabhi. They began by going through many photos of Rosan bhabhi, carefully analyzing every detail of her appearance.

Priya suggested they go shopping for the perfect saree, which would be the centerpiece of the outfit. They went to several stores before finding the perfect one that matched the exact color and design of bhabhi's saree. Next, they found a wig that was the same length and style as her hair. Priya also helped him with breast forms to give him a more feminine appearance.

They spent hours practicing how to drape the saree properly, so it looked exactly like his bhabhi's. Priya gave him tips on how to style his hair and apply makeup, so he looked like her twin. They even found a pair of earrings that were similar to Rosan bhabhi's, so the transformation was complete.

Roshan was amazed at how much he looked like exact copy of Rosan bhabhi, and he couldn't wait to surprise Rohit bhai. On the day of his wife's birthday, Rosan thanks to Priya's help, Roshan was able to honor bhabhi's memory in a unique and special way. he waited anxiously at the door for Rohit to arrive. When Rohit saw him, he was stunned and overjoyed. 

As Roshan opened the door, Rohit saw Roshan in the saree, and he was stunned. Tears filled his eyes as he talked to Roshan about how much he missed his wife. However, Roshan's gesture made him happy and rohit kissed his forehead. it's Rosan bhabhi's bday so Priya also arrange one heart shape cake which Roshan cuts on behalf of Roshan bhabhi and fed cake to Rohit bhai with his own hands Rohit also feed cake to Roshan, then goes to his room and brought a gold chain which he brought for his late wife to suprise her but didn't get chance to give her now he give it to Roshan as b'day gifts first time Roshan see Rohit so much happy in last one year 

then Roshan serve dinner to Rohit which he made by himself and both eat in same plate as Rohit and Rosan used to eat before then they talked for hours, reminiscing about the good times they had with their family and sharing stories about their old life. 

Then they both slept together in same bed Rohit was little bit hasitate at first but Roshan comforts him also Roshan holds Rohit's hand and keeps it on his Waist, then both sleeped hugging each other.

When next day Priya meet Roshan in college she ask "have you two kissed?" To which he denied blushingly 

After one month it's time to Rohit's bday so Roshan again ask Priya to help him get dressed to which she happily agreed she also said if he want to become Roshan bhabhi frequently then you need to learn dressing & mackup by himself to which he also agreed so after college they both return to Roshan's home Rohit was on duty he returned late upto 8pm so they have enough time after fresh up Priya started with makeup & Roshan fought with the visualisation of his first kiss with Rohit as a girl that thought played in his mind daily from bhabhi's b'day. While doing her work Priya ask Roshan if he sure what he is doing to which Roshan replied he don't know but just wanted to fill some joy in Rohit's life as he can't move out from that incident and miss his wife. she said "Well, this is probably going to go on too long..." she said as she brought a tube of lipstick up to his lips - the same bright red colour - and roshan moved them in the right position for her to apply it. She ran it over a few times and he rubbed his lips together looking into the mirror."Mmmmm.... you're a hot darling!" she teased. He said i could see that for myself in the mirror - he almost felt a little proud but at the same time apprehensive of the trouble he was inviting. "Just ready and waiting to be fucked!!" Priya said smugly. He was stunned. He hadn't ever thought her capable of using that word so openly, and that too to describe things so blatantly."Hey, don't get me wrong," she said laughing as he started putting on his skirt and blouse with an air of indignation, "I'm just happy for Rohit.. and for you too! Aren't you a lucky girl to drive your men wild with pleasure!" He didn't understand what she meant by 'men'. He had to slow down with the saree as he carefully made the pleats at the front in which he had not mastered yet. Then she put dozens of bangles on his hands. "Thanks," he said after she was done."These are the last things I think," she said handing me a pair of dangling ear-rings which matched the necklace she was holding in her hand. He sat down on the stool again, and bent forward to put them on as she stood behind with the necklace in her hand. There was nothing more left to be done. Priya had let go of the necklace and put her hands on my shoulders. Priya and roshan were now both looking at the same thing: his reflection in the mirror.A 'red hot' bride, on her wedding night, on this he blushed then Priya help him to prepare dinner and left just before Rohit's return 

So when Rohit saw Roshan he goes mad and hugged him tightly. Then Roshan dropped his head in shyness. And stood in front of him freezed. Rohit came up and stood in front of him. Roshan continued to look down. Rohit put two fingers under his chin and lifted his head up. He looked into his eyes. Then Rohit bent down and started kissing Roshan's lips. I hesitated at first but started enjoying the kiss and after sometime I started kissing back. Our lips were locked and our tongues were touching each other. He was squeezing my navel and my back while kissing. I forgot the world and was enjoying. We kissed for like ages he then took me to bed kissing on his the lips. My heart was pounding as he pushed me slowly onto the bed and him leaning on top of me. I slowly adjusted myself to lie properly on the bed as he run his hands along my body curves.

On bed,Rohit kept his hands on my navel and started pressing it. He was kissing my neck and shoulders. I could feel his bulge in pants touching my back. I also started enjoying and mine also got hard. He was kissing my neck and then my cheeks. He turned my head back and started kissing my lips. I too kissed his lips and our tongues were touching. It continued for like ten minutes he started caressing my breasts while kissing me. It was time for me to close my eyes again. He then parted my legs and moved his hands between them. He then starts fingering my hole. I cannot tolerate more. I feared about what's coming and said I think I'm not ready for that, It is a huge feeling. But he is not in mood to stop so I made him sit on sofa and I kneel down myself on the floor. He understands and he pulls my head towards his penis and asks me to suck. I surprisingly look at him. "You are so beautiful," he said, "I almost feel guilty doing this but..." Don't have any choice now so I agreed to suck him.

He is sitting naked in front of me. I catch his long big penis with my both hands, shake it for some moments & then take it in my mouth & begin to suck. It is a new experience to me & also very humiliating. I did not know how to perform it with my tongue without hurting his penis. But I try as well as I can.

After sucking his penis for 5-6 minutes he suddenly pours his semen into my mouth. I wanted to withdraw my mouth from his penis. But he strongly holds my head so that I cannot move. That compelled me to swallow his semen completely.

he whispered, "I have loved you and wanted you in my life forever . Now you are mine. I will do all I can to be a good. I blushed. I felt completely humiliated. I cannot talk a single word.

I fully understand that, from now on, I have become a more sex toy to him. And so, I have to give him maximum pleasure with my body. I have to perform my level best to satisfy him physically.

From that day on, Roshan began to dress up in his bhabhi's saree more often, and he & Rohit grew closer than ever before. They started to bond over their shared love for lost ones, and day by day, Rohit began to fall in love with Roshan's kind heart and gentle nature.


Once Roshan got to know that Rohit had won a couple's ticket to Goa but was hesitant to go alone, he immediately volunteered to accompany him as his wife. Though initially hesitant, rohut eventually agreed, seeing how much it meant to Roshan. Roshan was thrilled as he had always wanted to visit Goa.


Rohan was both excited and nervous as he packed his bags for his 4-day trip to Goa with Rohit as his wife. He knew he would have to dress up as a woman to play the part of his wife, but he was determined to make it work.

Before going on trip they visited near by temple where pundit ji made him wear sindoor by Rohit's hand ,then Rohan touched Rohit feet and take blessings

Then we finally arrived to Goa. We went to a hotel and took rooms and took rest for that night. Next morning We got ready soon. 

I wore bikini top above and a miniskirt five inches above knees. As I got vaccination just few hours back, my thighs and legs were shining. Rohit was wearing a Tshirt and a short. We went to a beach and started to relax. We ate lunch there. After lunch, I started to walk on the beach. Rohit took a towel from our bag and followed me. I didn't understand why he is bringing a towel with him. The cool air from beach was touching my navel, thighs and legs. It was an awesome feeling. My skirt was rising due to the air. Rohit kept his hand on my navel, pulled me closer and walked along with me. We walked for very long distance so that no one can see us. Then Rohit kept towel on the ground and asked me to lie down. I laid down on the towel. he removed his Tshirt. He was very handsome, tall and very strong. Any girl would die to have husband like him.

Rohit ask "Babe, you are looking damn sexy today. Are you ready for the Goa special?"

I said yes and Rohit fell over me. He started kissing my cheeks. I was moaning and my voice was very feminine. He kissed my cheeks for so long that I thought he is gonna eat my cheeks. As he was shirtless, his six pack abs were touching my soft navel. Then he had bitten my lips and started kissing them. He was squeezing my navel and kissing my lips. Then he slowly went down and started kissing my neck and shoulders. This was my most favourite part. I was moaning louder when he was kissing my neck portion. The cool air from the sea made it more special. Sea waves were touching our feet now and then. He removed my Tshirt and bra. I felt like was in heaven when the cool breeze from the sea touched my breasts. He was sucking one of my boobs and pressing the other one. Then he switched to the other side and repeated the same. Then he went down and started kissing my navel and belly button. While kissing my navel, he was pressing my back.

After that he came back to my lips and kissed them again. He removed his shorts. His cock had sprung out and was pointing at me. I was ready to satisfy my man. I first kissed his cock and slowly took it in my mouth. It was warm and large. I took it completely in my mouth and started sucking it. I gave him a wonderful blowjob for ten minutes. Then he finally came and shooted his liquid in my mouth. I took it all. Then he lifted my skirt and removed my panty. He applied butt gel to my asshole. He sat down on the towel and made me to sit on him slowly so that his cock entered my hole. It pained a little but very much less compared to the pain I got for the first time. He started to fuck me slowly by moving me up and down with his hands on my navel.

I was moaning and said " Rohit, you are the best in this world. I am very much lucky to have a husband like you. C'mon Rohit fuck me harder".

Rohit said " Yeah babe. And I am lucky to have a wife like you".

He slowly started increasing the speed. He fucked me for like ages. Finally I felt his liquid shooted in my hole. I was still sitting there on him with his cock in my hole. Then we saw a few people coming towards us from long distance. He lifted me holding my navel above my hips, his cock still in my hole and took me into water. I wrapped my legs around him. We went deep inside that only our heads were outside the water. Then they near our towel.

One of them said " You are looking great as a couple. Have a nice honeymoon".

We thanked them and they went away. Then we came out in the same position. Rohit slowly took his cock out of my hole and made me sit on the towel. Then we dressed soon, kissed lip to lip once again and went to hotel. We went and relaxed there and took bath. We got ready. I wore a yellow saree and yellow backless blouse. I applied a little makeup and lipstick. I wore earrings that Rohit bought for me. I left my hair free. We went to a nearby hotel to have dinner. After dinner, I and Rohit went to our room. 


After the trip to Goa, Roshan's life had completely changed. He no longer cared about his studies as much as he cared about taking care of his husband and their home. Roshan started taking cooking classes and was now preparing meals every day for his husband.


One day, while cleaning his house, Roshan stumbled upon some of her old sarees. He tried them on, and the feeling was indescribable. He felt like he was finally becoming the woman he had always admired and missed. From that day on, Roshan started wearing sarees every day while doing his household chores.


He began to take better care of his appearance, too. Roshan started growing his hair and taking better care of his skin. He went on a diet to become slim and curvy like Rosan bhabhi. Roshan was determined to look like her and honor her memory.


As he continued to transform, Rohit noticed the changes in Roshan and was pleased. He was happy to see Roshan taking care of himself and their home. He was impressed by the effort Roshan was putting in to look like his wife.


Roshan would spend hours cooking in the kitchen, cleaning the house, and doing laundry, all while wearing his saree like a maid. He even started practicing his favorite hobbies like knitting and painting.


The transformation was gradual, but over a year, Roshan looked like real woman without any makeup. He was now slim and had a beautiful curvy figure. His hair was long, thick, and luscious, and his skin glowed with health.


As he continued to take care of her husband and their home, Roshan's bond with Rohit grew stronger. He saw him as the embodiment of his beloved wife.


The neighborhood also noticed the change in Roshan. People began to come to him for cooking advice, and some even asked him to teach them how to cook like he did.


Overall, Roshan's transformation had made him a better person. He had become more caring, loving, and nurturing. He was living the life he would have wanted for, and he was happy.


As Roshan finished college, Rohit proposed her and they decided that they stay together forever, and Roshan happily agreed. They continued to live together, supporting each other and sharing their love. Rohit knew that he would never be able to replace his wife, but he found solace in the fact

 that he had his side, keeping his wife's memory alive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chetan to chetna

 My self Chetan I belong from a small village of UP near Noida I'm only son to my mother she lives in village my father died when I was 13 year old, after my dad's death I became everything to my mom she fullfilled all my wishes we don't face any financial problems because my father have  government job same property in village so my mom got father's job property mom managed everything really well and raised me will all Secrament. So after completing my 12 I have moved to Delhi for graduation in private btech college But due to job mom can't move with me here she has to live in village.  I take PG room in outer side of Delhi and my landlord are a very cute open minded morden young couple I called them Anuj bhaiya and apoorva bhabhi they look too good with each other and complete each other in all terms. Bhaiya 5.8 tall and fare Bhabhi was beauty of heaven, too fair, average body with flesh at right places, ample bust and hips. Always wore Sarees and Salwar Kameez wh

Changed for her (husband to wife role reversal)

  I sit in the salon and think back over the changes of the past year. My long honey blonde hair has been styled and flows nicely. My long nails have a new French manicure. As I caress my body I can feel the smoothness of my freshly waxed arms and legs.  My pink blouse matches my transparent chiffon saree and the outline of my microfibre bra is subtly visible.The colour of my bangles match those of the my diamond studded ear rings.My diamond pendant mangalsutra fits snugly around my thin neck.   Anyone looking at me would see a gorgeous woman and housewife; obviously well kept. It was not always the case. In fact I have not always been a woman.  A little over a year ago I was a happily married man. My wife, Priya,was attractive in an athletic way. She was a woman people would describe as "handsome" with her strong features. She had just been notified that an uncle she barely knew had passed away. He had left her everything, including a house, a big bank balance and ownership