Skip to main content

Chetan to chetna

 My self Chetan I belong from a small village of UP near Noida I'm only son to my mother she lives in village my father died when I was 13 year old, after my dad's death I became everything to my mom she fullfilled all my wishes we don't face any financial problems because my father have  government job same property in village so my mom got father's job property mom managed everything really well and raised me will all Secrament. So after completing my 12 I have moved to Delhi for graduation in private btech college But due to job mom can't move with me here she has to live in village. 

I take PG room in outer side of Delhi and my landlord are a very cute open minded morden young couple I called them Anuj bhaiya and apoorva bhabhi they look too good with each other and complete each other in all terms. Bhaiya 5.8 tall and fare Bhabhi was beauty of heaven, too fair, average body with flesh at right places, ample bust and hips. Always wore Sarees and Salwar Kameez whether at home or out Both are from gujrat but bhaiya and bhabhi did love marriage against their family so both shifted here and have no connection with their family members now. Their house was not that big but it's 2BHK both bedrooms have attached washroom and a big hall. Bhaiya have job in Indian railways and due to work he goes out of city for weeks some times, That's by they give me one room in their houses so I can give some company to bhabhi and also provide some security while bhaiya was out for work.

So with in 1 2 month I and Bhabhi had become quite acquainted with each other & I got very Frank with bhabhi and discuss everything with her like my collage crush and my crush on teacher she also share some of her story with me like her first nightout with bhaiya and how first time she got drunk and kissed her roommate did crazy thing's we were enjoying each other's company very much.

So one morning bhaiya was out for duty and their was some problem in bhabhi washroom & she needs to bath so she ask me to use my washroom so I said its your house you can use how long times you want and I got out from my room to hall when bhabhi come after bath then I goes to bath, after bathing when I search for my underwear I could not find it in washroom so I asked bhabhi about it so she said that by mistake she dropped my underwear from hanger it it's got wet so she put it in washing machine and said me to use some extra underwear so I said bhabhi I don't have any extra underwear if you told me that earlier I can't take bath today but now how can I go to college without underwear she said she looks for bhaiya's extra underwear after some time she come with panty in her hand and said can I manage with her underwear for one day because she couldn't find any underwear of bhaiya so I take that underwear from her and wear it it was first time I wear any female cloth in my life after getting ready for college when bhabhi see me she gives me a noughty smile. After that everything went normal that day at evening bhabhi try to tease me but I said it just a cloth and I don't get same even I wear whole girls dress for a day next day I get up very late so I don't have time to bath so I got ready without bathing and went to college after returning in evening bhabhi again started to tease me she said If I like her underwear so much she can give me an extra so do not need to wear only one underwear daily I understand her meaning and said I will return it tomorrow She used to tease me by calling me sweety, dolly etc.

Next day after bathing when I give her underwear return to bhabhi she said I can keep it cause she don't use that underwear after some other man have weared it 

I laughed & asked other man means if you use it if Bhaiya wear it she said definitely

So take her underwear said if you don't want it back I can keep it anyway I also need an extra underwear for emergencies

So that how I started wearing bhabhis underwear more often and when I wear I told her that today I wear your panty cause I like it when she tease me 

After two month everything went normal and some teez festival has come every year bhabhi celebrate this festival with one of her friend who lives in our neighbor but this year she is not here and bhabhi is so sad how can she celebrate teez all alone 

it's a big festival for married women in India on teez women's get's ready like bride and do Puja(worship) all night all wife's prayed for safety of her husband and children from God so when I ask her about her sadness she said she don't have anyone to celebrate teez this year even bhaiya is also out for his duty I said don't worry I will celebrate teez with you bhabhi laughed at me and said its not boys festival then after thinking some time bhabhi said to me Chetan if I ask you something will you give me i said obviously I will do anything for you then she dropped the bomb of her wish. She wanted me to be and dressed like a girl for teez she said please celebrate teez with me as a girl I got shocked and said bhabhi how can I become girl she said you just dress up as a girl and we celebrate it I just about to said no to it but bhabhi said ones you said you don't get shame being dress as girl so for bhabhi happiness I said yes.

So teez was at Saturday so I take leave from college and on Saturday morning bhabhi woke me up early and give me some lotion said me to get bath after bathing bhabhi give me a new pair of underwear to wear I wear panty myself & bhabhi help me with bra I was pretty embarrassed but had to comply as I already said yes to this bra was too tight to get on and besides the smoothness of the fabric was sending tingling sensations in my body. I somehow managed to get in to the underwear and appeared before her. Then bhabhi made me wear one of her lehenga and choli. I feel a kind of liked the sensation on my skin and was embarrassed for the fact. She looked happier as my face got red with shame. Then she fixed a wig on my head and then she did complete facial makeup while applying red lipstick on my soft lips she suddenly give me a big smooch on my lips first I'm totally shocked with her behaviour and I said bhabhi how can you kiss other man instead of your husband then she laughed and said now you are not a other man you are other women and I can kiss other women I got shy. she said she just gets turned on after seeing me in this getup so I said I want more she said for that first you should learn to be a girl as much as possible then you got all pleasures that girls get. and then she filled my hands with bangles and bracelets. Tied a pair of anklets to my feet with ghunghroos and jingling rings in little fingers of me feet. With nail polish and little brush up, and at last she arrange chunni on my shoulder and my transformation was complete.

Then bhabhi left me there and went to get ready herself when I saw myself in the mirror for first time after getting fully dressed I got shocked because i was looking like a hot teenager dressed in lehenga that time I will fall in love with my own female self After sometime bhabhi return getting ready she looks like a bride She adored her work and my beauty as a girl and started taking pictures with her camera making me pose in different ways.

After that we goes to Pooja room but before starting Pooja bhabhi cover her head with dupatta so I also did the same bhabhi smiled at me and help me with my dupatta then we start Pooja and prayed all day and night and have so much fun like singing many bhajans and dancing on them after completing Pooja bhabhi hold one corner or her pallu in her hand and touched feet of God & took blessings from God  then I also did same took blessings from God while holding corner of my  pallu in hand after that I turn towards bhabhi  and took blessings from her and touched her feet bhabhi smiled at me & give me blessings then said you don't need to hold pallu like that it's only for married women. next day I slept in same dress cause I got tired over night at evening bhabhi woke up me and said wake up princess how long you going to sleep?

I got confused & then remember I wear lehenga now so she called me princess I said in female voice that I'm not princess then bhabhi said write we have to choose a good name for you only your bf or husband have right to call you princess and then she said from now I will call  you chetna for your feminine avatar & I blushed at her in acceptance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roshan

 Once upon a time, there was an Indian boy named Roshan who lived with his mom. Roshan's dad had passed away when he was in 12th, leaving his mom to live alone. They have one house which have 2 seperate flat one they use for living and other was on rent to a young couple he called them Rohit Bhai and Rosan bhabhi. Yes Roshan & Rosan bhabhi not only have same name but also same body and facial structures they have jokes like they are separated twin at the kumbh fair One day both family plan a trip to near hill station and Rohit was driving the car & while going they meet with a terrific accident in which Roshan's mom and Rosan bhabhi passed away ..Rohit Bhai take whole responsibility of accident as his judgement was wrong so that cause this accident so he didn't left Orphan Roshan live alone and took responsibility of his remaining education & become his guardian, Roshan often saw Rohit Bhai feeling sad and missed his wife terribly. It's one year after that i

Changed for her (husband to wife role reversal)

  I sit in the salon and think back over the changes of the past year. My long honey blonde hair has been styled and flows nicely. My long nails have a new French manicure. As I caress my body I can feel the smoothness of my freshly waxed arms and legs.  My pink blouse matches my transparent chiffon saree and the outline of my microfibre bra is subtly visible.The colour of my bangles match those of the my diamond studded ear rings.My diamond pendant mangalsutra fits snugly around my thin neck.   Anyone looking at me would see a gorgeous woman and housewife; obviously well kept. It was not always the case. In fact I have not always been a woman.  A little over a year ago I was a happily married man. My wife, Priya,was attractive in an athletic way. She was a woman people would describe as "handsome" with her strong features. She had just been notified that an uncle she barely knew had passed away. He had left her everything, including a house, a big bank balance and ownership